Learn more about Dr. Irving Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Kaplan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irving D. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Irving Kaplan practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Oncologists.