A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Kaplan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving David Kaplan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irving D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Irving Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irving Kaplan practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.