inactive

Irving Elkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2010
Overall experience was excellent. Dr. Elkins answered all my questions and allowed me to be part of the decision making for recommended tests. His diagnosis was accurate. The staff was courteous and professional...the offices clean. I would recommend Dr. Elkins to someone who was in need of a urologist.

November 25th, 2009
The best doctor
Dr. Elkins may give the first impression of being a bit impatient, but he is actually very professional and caring. He told me that he could assign me to do some very expensive tests but he didn't recommend that, as they were not really helpful. Of course if I still want to do those tests I can always ask for it. I got satisfactory treatment there. The staff showed excellent courtesy as well.

November 23rd, 2009
treated differently
I had to wait over an hour to be seen. Then was not even examined. was quickly asking dates and times of my problems. wanted to reschedule me for exam. I feel he is poor people phobic