A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Estrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Estrin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Estrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Rand Surgical Pavillion Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irving Estrin practice?
Dr. Irving Estrin practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.