A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Estrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Estrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Estrin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Estrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Rand Surgical Pavillion Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Estrin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irving Estrin practice?
- Dr. Irving Estrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Estrin practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.