A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Estrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Estrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Estrin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Estrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Rand Surgical Pavillion Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Estrin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irving Estrin practice?
- Dr. Irving Estrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Estrin practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.