Dr. Irving Fishman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irving Fishman?

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Known him for years Would not go to any other urologist

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Extensive experience and knowledge.

Outstanding Urologist

Posted on October 26th, 2015

An extremely compassionate and extremely competent physician with a wonderful sense of humor.

Starts out good ....but it's downhill afterwards!

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Sometimes Doctors just work past the golden years and don't care anymore!!Maybe it's was all the false promises that never materialized or all the phone calls I made that were never returned about my testing. It took a month and MANY phone calls just to get my blood test results. Maybe it's the staff that says they sent letters to your insurance company..... but you find out different! No recommendation here at all !

Worst Staff I've Ever Encountered

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

My first visit with Dr. Fishman was pleasant and professional... once it began approximately 90 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Unfortunately, the level of service provided deteriorated from there. My second visit was marked by a staff that was inattentive, rude, and disorganized. The individual at the front desk (Cecilia, I believe) had no record of my appointment, despite my speaking to her specifically to schedule it less than 24 hours prior. Worst of all, when my pharmacy contacted Dr. Fishman's office to authorize a monthly refill of my medication, their response was to do... nothing at all for two weeks. Despite 2 faxes and multiple phone calls from both Walgreens and myself. The staff finally called me 3 days before a lengthy overseas trip (and after I had exhausted my supply of medication) to inform me that they wouldn't authorize a refill before I visted them again. Would have been nice to know several weeks ago! Now, due to my impending business trip and Dr. Fishman's laziness and incompetence, I'm stuck without medication for a month. Avoid this doctor and his staff at all costs. There are plenty of good options out there, but this is not one of them.

Patient with substantial history

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I have hadsubstantial urological problems all my life and was referred to Dr Fishman from my pediatrics specialist whom is well known. I was the youngest of patients which modern procedures was test and begun on. Dr Fishman was a colleague of that group of physicians. Initially he took great interest in my reappearance showing troubling symptoms. Each time Ive seen and been treated by he and his staff over the last several years has been progressively worse. They run ablarge number of patients unbaked out of the office. The staff has been together for 20+ years and fight and bitter like an old married couple, but imagine a married couple of 6 people. The Dr has become short and dismissive of the patients like the staff. I was treated as an ignorant inconvenience though am highly knowledgeable of my condition and highly educated myself. The Dr would not listen to my ultimate concerns but proceeded with his own process which has not sufficiently improved my condition. If I hadn't spent my childhood in the hospital I would have found my last procedure substantially traumatizing and discouraging. I'm left seeking an alternative specialist esteeming Dr Fishman to be more concerned with the economics of his over burdened practice rather than advancing its pracgice of medicine.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Fishman made an inappropriate comment regarding my personal life related to urinary bladder problem. I have diabetes and ended up with "lazy bladder" and he told me "enough is enough" regarding my sex life. I need some one to fix my bladder problem, not my personal life! So done with a doc like that!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2010

great experience.........put me at ease concerning a delicate subject..........was knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. Would recommend him without exception.

Posted on April 10th, 2017