A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Friedman MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Irving Friedman practice?
- Dr. Irving Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Friedman practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.