A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Hirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Hirsch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Hirsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Hirsch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Irving Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Irving Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irving Hirsch practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.