Dr. Irving Hudlin MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Stockton, CA

4.8

February 8th, 2016
A class act
No other surgeon that I trust as in-patient or to follow up with post surgery, has a excellent bedside manner and loves a good joke. Highly recommended.

January 7th, 2016
Caring man and very good surgeon. He takes time with you, answers all questions and treats you with redpect.

February 20th, 2013
Made me feel at ease!
I had injured myself at work and was referred to the Dr. by work comp Dr. Watson & I am so glad I was Dr. Hudlin made me feel rest assured by him letting me know what he was going to do and I felt much better after talking with him about my surgery!

July 13th, 2012
First Rate Surgeon, Caring Human Being
Dr. Hudlin performed surgery on me 7 weeks ago. He forewarned me that the recovery would be challenging and guess-timated for me how long the recovery period would be. He was there for me throughout the process...and proved to be correct about the length of recovery. It was good that he informed me in advance as to what I should expect...thus minimizing any unpleasant surprises. If your primary care physician suggests that you see Dr. Hudlin for surgery, consider yourself blessed...he is knowledgeable, skilled, kind, gentle, and cares about his patients, their successful outcomes, their comfort and recovery! He deserves MORE than 4 or 5 stars!