A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Ingraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Ingraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingraham
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Ingraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingraham graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Ingraham MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irving Ingraham practice?
- Dr. Irving Ingraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Ingraham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Internists and Peabody Gastroenterologists.