A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Kaufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Universita Di Pisa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Henry Kaufman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irving H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Irving Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irving Kaufman practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Family Physicians, Somerset Adolescent Specialists, and Somerset Geriatric Doctors.