A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Kaufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Universita Di Pisa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Henry Kaufman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irving H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Irving Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Kaufman practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors, Somerset Adolescent Specialists, Somerset Family Physicians, and Somerset Geriatric Doctors.