A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Kaufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Universita Di Pisa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Henry Kaufman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irving H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Irving Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Kaufman practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors, Somerset Family Physicians, and Somerset Geriatric Doctors.