A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Jay Klein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irving J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Irving Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Klein practices Family Medicine near Gloucester City, NJ.
See Gloucester City Family Physicians.