A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Jay Klein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irving J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Irving Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irving Klein practices Family Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Stratford Family Physicians.