Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irving Kohlberg
Dr. Irving Kohlberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA, with another office in Bellevue, WA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Pediatrics. Dr. Kohlberg is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Irving Kohlberg has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Irving Kohlberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.
Dr. Stephen Bittner
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Kirkland, WA 0 mi40
Dr. Zhendong Ma
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Kirkland, WA 0 mi
Dr. Khalid Ahmed
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Kirkland, WA 0 mi25