A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Irving Kolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Kolin, Psychiatrist, Psychopharmacology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Kolin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression Major Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research Trials
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder OCD
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving S Kolin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irving S. Kolin practice?
- Dr. Irving Kolin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Irving Kolin practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Orlando/Winter Park, FL.