Irving S Kolin, MD
1065 W Morse Blvd
Ste 202
Orlando/Winter Park, FL 32789
(407) 644-1122
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
May 27th, 2013

Dr. Kolin and his staff provide a perfect combination of professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness!

|  A gifted healer  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

This board certified psychiatrist is knowledgeable and experienced beyond most, but cares more than most as well. He listened to my saga and found a true treatment to what ails me. I won't be going anywhere else for my mental health needs. Dr. Kolin is a true credit to the medical profession.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Kolin is a wonderful doctor and most caring individual. He takes as much time as necessary with each patient and never rushes you out if you have questions or need more explanation or support. His expertise is beyond his peers and he is as thorough as a doctor can be. He knows how to diagnose and how to attack the problems. Recommend him highly to all who need his expertise.

by KBL on Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Kolin doesn't just treat, he cares. There is usually a wait for my appointment but that is because he is giving time to another patient. Additionally I never feel rushed with my own appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kolin as professional, thorough and caring. I travel 60 miles to see him.

|  Worth the wait!  |  show details
by freply at Citysearch on Jul 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Kind, compassionate and caring doctor who not only cares about my mental health, but checked on my physical health as well, correcting medications and referring me to specialists. Though the waiting room can be crowded, it was well worth seeing Dr. Kolin!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Thankful  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

From the moment I called the office to make an appointment, I felt like I was listened to and cared for. The doctor was very thorough and compassionate.I think he is really going to be able to help me.

Sep 23rd, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Kolin. He is very professional, listens closely to your concerns and truely cares about his patients.

|  Great Doctor - Compassionate with Insight  |  show details
by JDWP on Sep 20th, 2010

Dr. Kolin took the time and patience to understand the issues and pain I experienced going through a divorce. He validated my feelings as appropriate and guided me through the physical and emotional issues I experienced in all aspects of my general well being and health. He supported me with appropriate treatment for my anxiety and I respected and used his advice to help my spirit and mind heal very nicely over the last year. His staff is wonderful. They were always there to help and support my visit to the office or when I called. They truly made you feel welcomed and assured. I would highly recommend Dr. Kolin and his staff for the wonderful care they provided to me. I needed some extra help from a dedicated professional and his staff to get me through this most difficult time. Dr. Kolin was there for me and I thank him.

|  Excellent Doctor and Person  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

Dr. Kolin is an excellent doctor, and has helped me tremedously with an industrial accident that has left me permanently impaired. He is understanding and has a calm demeanor and truly cares about his patients health and well being. Dr. Kolin and his staff have my highest recommendation and respect. If only every doctor had such a caring practice.

|  LIKE AN ANGEL SEND FROM GOD  |  show details
by DIANNA on Aug 27th, 2010

i WENT FOR ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS, VERY CARING , LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AND TOOK GOOD TIME TO DIAGNOSTIC. I AM TAKING THERAPY IN THE SAME CLINIC AND AFTER 4 MOSTS Y CAN SAY THAT I AM BACK TO MYSELF. ( I NEVER TOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEND).

Aug 25th, 2010

caring physician with experience able to diagnose and treat my condition where others had failed gave me ability to regain my life.

Aug 24th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Kolin for approximately a year and a half and have found him to be a very caring professional. He has helped me tremendously.

|  Dr. Kolin is awesome!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kolin for several years now. He is a wonderful dotor. He cares about your entire well begin not just your mental status. He has always give me respect and his full attention when I see him. I highly recommend him if you want a doctor who is decicated to you, will help you get your quailty of life back and is always just a phone call away. He is a doctor that after 40 years still has the same love and passion that he did when he decided to become a doctor he is in it to help people everything else is just a benefit. I drive 100 miles round trip for my appoitments with him!

by Mike Weaver on Aug 18th, 2010

It is my pleasure and privilege to highly recommend Dr. Kolin AND his exceptional staff. Many years ago, I came to him as a young man with severe anxiety and daily panic attacks; basically just a wreck. From the first visit and in EVERY one since, he has shown sincere compassion and concern for my well being. He has an uncanny ability(gift) to make one feel as if they are his only patient. He truely cares and effectively addresses your problems and concerns. A GREAT Doctor and a GREAT person! As for his staff, they are as caring and concerned as he is. They are always polite, professional and eager to assist in any way possible. Dr.Kolin has surrounded himself with THE VERY BEST!Dr. Kolin's Practice is highly recommended by me and I am sure many others. I am vey proud and blessed to have them in my life.

by Ursula Nazario on Aug 12th, 2010

I have gone to see Dr. Kolin for 18 years, and I find him to be very kind and caring. He has helped me a lot over the years. I give him an A .

|  Well worth the wait  |  show details
by Jeff on Aug 9th, 2010

I was impressed with the demeanor, knowledge and experience of Dr. Kolin. I have attended group therapy and other traditional analysis in the past without much success. This physician was really listening and tuned into solutions through psychopharmacology.

Aug 7th, 2010

Dr Kolin has saved my life. I have been going to him over 20yrs. There might be times where you have to wait, however it is not because of a golf game or something he personally has to do, it is because he has a patient that needs his attention. There has been times I have waited 5 min and times it has been over an hour, however I know when I see him I am going to get the attention I need. That is what makes him a good doctor.

|  Gentle and Caring Professional  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

I have had bouts of depression for years and came to Dr. Kolin as a result of a clinical trial for an new medication. I found him to be thorough and his staff was very accommodating. He is kind and caring physician who took time to listen to me.