A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Lawrence Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irving L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Irving Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irving Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, MO.
See Quincy Internists and Quincy Cardiologists.