Learn more about Dr. Irving Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Lawrence Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irving L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Irving Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Internists and Quincy Cardiologists.