Learn more about Dr. Irving Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Lawrence Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irving L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Irving Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Internists and Quincy Cardiologists.