Dr. Irving Loh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irving Loh?

May 10th, 2012

I trust him explicitly with my heart health

Dr. Irving Loh is one of the better, if not the best cardiologist out there. I have used him for years. He is a research cardiologist and on top of the latest developments in the field of cardiology. His focus is the patient and doing only the tests and procedures that are medically necessary. He is very personable and caring, and has excellent bedside manners. I trust him explicitly with my heart health and life.

April 18th, 2011

Total Care

Even though he is a cardiologist, Dr. Loh was so involved in my care that he discovered my Myeloma. Had it not been for his acumen, I may not be alive today. He is a pleasure to work with and takes a sincere interest in his patients.

January 29th, 2008

Dr. Loh is great!

Having Lupus, I have seen my share of doctors, and Dr. Loh is one of the best physicians I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only is he a competent doctor, but he's got great bedside manner. I highly recommend him!

September 14th, 2017