A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Irving Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irving M. Miller practice?
Dr. Irving Miller practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.