A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Irving Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Morton Miller MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Irving M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Irving Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irving Miller practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.