Overall Review

no change

May 25th, 2010
Best pulmonologist I can think of
I think I expressed my opinion in the title. Dr. Mizus is one of the best doctors I ever knew. He treated my mom after many years of unsuccesful attempts to deal with her lung problems, he looked into her heart conditions, found the records from the hospital - I mean that was one of the most thorough analysis of her health issues I've ever seen. He is just superb!

March 2nd, 2010
Best Doctor I Have Seen
I started seeing Dr. Mizus in 2008 but he has been a seeing one or more of my family doctors for over 20 years. I travel over 150 miles to see him because i know i will get the right diagnosis and it will be treated properly the first time. Dr. Mizus's bedside mannor is in a class all alone. I have never had a doctor make me feel as though i was the only patient he had that day. He spends the time explaining what is going on and what needs to be done to fix it. Everytime he has been right on the nose about it. His staff also is an extension of him and they are just as wonderful. I highly recommend him to you.

June 4th, 2009
Best Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Mizus since 1994, and I couldn't have selected a better physician. He takes the time to explain everything to you and always answers your questions.