A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Penn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Penn, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Penn graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Penn MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irving Penn practice?
- Dr. Irving Penn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irving Penn practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newhall, CA.
See Canoga Park Primary Care Doctors.