Dr. Irving Peyser Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Irving Peyser?

Exception Care

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Peyser performed emergency surgery on me and cannot be more thrilled with such a trained and professional doctor. He has been exceptional in throughly explaining the details of the exact problem and has referred me to other outstanding doctors to address my health problems.

exccellent

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Had a minor wound that developed an absess. Went to ER and was admitted due to seriousness of infection. Nobody was much help with info until next morning when Dr Peyser showed up. Great attitude was very cheery and assured me he would fix me up. He did a opening and drain right there in room at bedside and whistled and talked me thru the whole thing. He's been around for a long time and can do things blindfolded. Nothing but good things to say from me I highly recommend him. 3 weeks later and I'm almost healed w no scars or issues

Excellent surgeon

Posted on July 9th, 2009

He was comprehensive, caring and attentive. I fully trust Dr. Peyser and would recommend him to anyone who I care about.

Posted on September 20th, 2017