Learn more about Dr. Irving Posalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Posalski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posalski
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Posalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Posalski, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Posalski graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Posalski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Posalski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irving Posalski practice?
- Dr. Irving Posalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Posalski practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.