Learn more about Dr. Irving Posalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Posalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Posalski, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Posalski graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Posalski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Posalski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irving Posalski practice?
- Dr. Irving Posalski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irving Posalski practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.