A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Raber, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Raber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Raber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Iris Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving M Raber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irving M. Raber practice?
- Dr. Irving Raber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irving Raber practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.