A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Raber, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Raber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Iris Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Raber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving M Raber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irving M. Raber practice?
- Dr. Irving Raber has 8 office locations.
Dr. Irving Raber practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Northfield, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.