Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
Apr 30th, 2015

Clearly an intelligent and very effective physician. Extremely thorough and detail-oriented. My brother also had an excellent experience with Dr. Raber.

Best Corneal Specialist on the East Coast show details Best Corneal Specialist on the East Coast
Mar 3rd, 2010

This is what I was told when a doctor from Harvard recommended Dr. Raber to me. He is technically brilliant and never makes you feel rushed or that you have asked a silly question. He explains things well to non-technical people and understands that a whole person is connected to the cornea he is treating. I've had three surgical procedures and he is wonderful. It is hard to get an appointment because he is so good.

Aug 28th, 2009

Dr. Raber is the best, a miracle worker for my son. I don't mind the waiting for him because his exerptise is worth it. I also understand that when I am waiting it is because he is generous with his time in seeing as many people as he can. I also am so grateful that he still accepts insurance.

Oct 14th, 2008

Irving Raber is an excellent diagnostician who treats patients as the individuals they are.Back office staff is excellent; front office is abysmal.