A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Ratner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ratner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Philip Ratner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irving P. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Irving Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Ratner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, NJ.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons.