A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Ratner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irving Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irving P. Ratner practice?
Dr. Irving Ratner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Burlington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Irvin Ratner