Dr. Irving Rollingher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irving Rollingher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2014

Long time patient

I have seen Dr. R. for many years and was unaware of his philandering mentioned by the other two patients. I wonder how they found that out? I find him to be a good doctor but very difficult to get an appointment with. I've never had a problem with his over-billing.

November 13th, 2013

Only attentive to beautiful women

I agree with Lindya.... You have to wait for OVER an hour, then when you get taken back, by his RUDE medical assistant, who thinks she is a nurse, I checked and she is NOT, you have another VERY LONG wait,, you are lucky if he spends 5 minutes with you. When I was in the room waiting for him, I could hear him talking RUDELY and CURSING about other patients! What happened to HIPPA laws and patient privacy Dr Rollingher?? His Office Manager is very rude, and shows absolutely NO concern or compassion for the patient and patient satisfaction. I also feel for his wife and family, it is VERY TRUE that he is in a couple of love affairs, one of which is with the OfficeManager!! The staff confirmed that!! He may have been named"Top Doc" from Phoenix magazine, HOWEVER he should not be!! One of the WORSE doctors I have ever seen. He bills inappropriately, only cares about the $$$$$, I would'nt refer my worse enemy to him!!!!

April 18th, 2017