Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Amazing show details Amazing
by Larry Gregoire on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr Shen is amazing. I am 57 years old. When i was 46 a three centimeter hole was found in my heart.Having it repaired in CT I did fine for eleven years. Last week a wire from my pacemaker malfunctioned. My wires are on the outside of my heart and the only way to get them working again was to open me again.Until i met Dr Shen. He changed the wire by going under the breast bone with a small cut. I went home the next day and am feeling great.This is a god

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Laura C. on Apr 16th, 2014

When our toddler needed open heart surgery we met with and talked with top surgeons from Boston to D.C.. Dr. Shen gave us all the confidence that shaky parents needed. He expertly repaired a harder than expected pair of heart defects in our 18 month old son.

wonderful surgeon show details wonderful surgeon
Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Shen performed heart surgery on my son at 1 week of age. He was a great communicator through out the entire process. He explained things honestly and thoroughly, and was very compassionate. I felt like my son was in the best hands possible. He communicated with us during the surgery and met with us immediately following. He is an expert in his field.

great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 18th, 2009

my son has vsd and Dr.shen and Dr.Collazo fixed it successfully. Thanks.

by The Rojo family on Sep 3rd, 2009

My dauther had an open heat surgery at 6 months of age and everything went exellent. Dr. Shen was the her surgeon and we were really happy with his work. In my own opinion he is just the best.My dauther's is doing great after surgery.

by Michelle on May 20th, 2008

Absolutely wonderful and talented surgeon.