Pediatrician, Surgical Specialist
2921 Telestar Ct
Suite 140
Falls Church, VA 22042
703-280-5858
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best of the Best  |  show details
by Laura C. on Apr 16th, 2014

When our toddler needed open heart surgery we met with and talked with top surgeons from Boston to D.C.. Dr. Shen gave us all the confidence that shaky parents needed. He expertly repaired a harder than expected pair of heart defects in our 18 month old son.

|  wonderful surgeon  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Shen performed heart surgery on my son at 1 week of age. He was a great communicator through out the entire process. He explained things honestly and thoroughly, and was very compassionate. I felt like my son was in the best hands possible. He communicated with us during the surgery and met with us immediately following. He is an expert in his field.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

my son has vsd and Dr.shen and Dr.Collazo fixed it successfully. Thanks.

|  Dr. Shen 'God hands'  |  show details
by Yohannes Reda on Sep 16th, 2009

My son was born in INOVA Fairfax Hospital on Feb 17, 2007 with heart defect, transposition of the great arteries and had an open heart surgery. Dr. Shen was his surgeon he corrected that delicate 3 days old heart not only my son but also the whole families broken heart was mended. That is why I called him God hands and last week Sep 13, 2009 there was an annual pediatric Heart Surgery celebration .we got a chance to meet Dr. Shen and very happy with my son health condition and a photo snap , my son is now 2yrs and 7 months old. Thank you Nathan Yohannes Family

|  show details
by The Rojo family on Sep 3rd, 2009

My dauther had an open heat surgery at 6 months of age and everything went exellent. Dr. Shen was the her surgeon and we were really happy with his work. In my own opinion he is just the best.My dauther's is doing great after surgery.

|  show details
by Michelle on May 20th, 2008

Absolutely wonderful and talented surgeon.