Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irving Smith
Dr. Irving Smith, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, NH, with another office in Sharon, CT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Littleton Regional Hospital and Sharon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Irving Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irving Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, NH.
Dr. Jennifer Lucas
Urology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Littleton, NH 0 mi15
Dr. Mihaela Suru
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Littleton, NH 0 mi8
Dr. Christina Bordeau
Internal Medicine, Residency
Littleton, NH 0 mi7