Dr. Irving Strauchler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Irving Strauchler?

Great Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2017

My family has been patients of Dr. Strauchler for more than 30 years. Always get the best care and relief. It would be hard to find a better diagnostician.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Strauchler was very thorough. He spent a lot of time speaking with me and made every effort to help me with the pain that I was experiencing. I love the small office feel as opposed to other practices that have several doctors and a huge staff. I'm very happy that I found him.

Lower back and sciatic nerve pain

Posted on March 14th, 2016

First of all, Jane, Dr. Strauchler's assistant, is very friendly and helpful and made me feel very at ease. Dr. Strauchler is also friendly, a good listener and a patient doctor. He did not rush me, but took time to listen to me, examine and evaluate my back and clearly explained to me his diagnosis and the next steps to my recovery. It was refreshing to be with a doctor who has expertise as well as a great sense of humor and a lot of common sense! I highly recommend Dr. Strauchler!

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. Strauchler is skillful and caring; he has helped my husband and me for years.

Rude physician and office staff, bizarre misdiagnosis

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I had one visit with this physician for catastrophic spinal pain that hadn't yet been diagnosed after 2 visits to the hospital. He and his nurse were extraordinarily rude during the visit, and he told me he saw "tumors" on my spine in my CT images, which was of course frightening to hear and was absolutely unfounded according to all other clinicians who saw the scans. All in all, a bizarrely bad experience. I am surprised to see that he has any positive reviews here.

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

The office staff was so nice and friendly very helpful. The doctor spent time with me and I didn't feel rushed. Overall great office, good doctor.

Insurance Problem with office staff

Posted on June 27th, 2008

When I made my appointment, I asked if the doctor was in my insurance plan. I was assured he was. I went to visit and they asked for my $10 copayment which I paid and copies of cards. Then I was sent a bill and when I called the office staff person said she had made a mistake and the doctor was not in my plan. She said she would talk to doctor about their mistake and call me next day. I never heard from her again and continued to get bills. I sent the doctor a note explaining that it was his office staff mistake and not mine and I had in good faith paid my copayment and should not be sent the balance. I still got another bill and no reply. I feel the office staff and Dr. Strauchler should have not billed me as it was not my mistake as I would not have gone to see him if he was not in my plan. I think this is a total injustice and would never recommend this doctor.

Excellent Service

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

Very pleasant office staff, doctor was very attentive,recieved great care

Posted on April 29th, 2017