Dr. Irving Strauchler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Strauchler was very thorough. He spent a lot of time speaking with me and made every effort to help me with the pain that I was experiencing. I love the small office feel as opposed to other practices that have several doctors and a huge staff. I'm very happy that I found him.

March 14th, 2016
Lower back and sciatic nerve pain
First of all, Jane, Dr. Strauchler's assistant, is very friendly and helpful and made me feel very at ease. Dr. Strauchler is also friendly, a good listener and a patient doctor. He did not rush me, but took time to listen to me, examine and evaluate my back and clearly explained to me his diagnosis and the next steps to my recovery. It was refreshing to be with a doctor who has expertise as well as a great sense of humor and a lot of common sense! I highly recommend Dr. Strauchler!

December 5th, 2014
Dr. Strauchler is skillful and caring; he has helped my husband and me for years.

February 26th, 2012
Rude physician and office staff, bizarre misdiagnosis
I had one visit with this physician for catastrophic spinal pain that hadn't yet been diagnosed after 2 visits to the hospital. He and his nurse were extraordinarily rude during the visit, and he told me he saw "tumors" on my spine in my CT images, which was of course frightening to hear and was absolutely unfounded according to all other clinicians who saw the scans. All in all, a bizarrely bad experience. I am surprised to see that he has any positive reviews here.

March 23rd, 2009
The office staff was so nice and friendly very helpful. The doctor spent time with me and I didn't feel rushed. Overall great office, good doctor.

June 27th, 2008
Insurance Problem with office staff
When I made my appointment, I asked if the doctor was in my insurance plan. I was assured he was. I went to visit and they asked for my $10 copayment which I paid and copies of cards. Then I was sent a bill and when I called the office staff person said she had made a mistake and the doctor was not in my plan. She said she would talk to doctor about their mistake and call me next day. I never heard from her again and continued to get bills. I sent the doctor a note explaining that it was his office staff mistake and not mine and I had in good faith paid my copayment and should not be sent the balance. I still got another bill and no reply. I feel the office staff and Dr. Strauchler should have not billed me as it was not my mistake as I would not have gone to see him if he was not in my plan. I think this is a total injustice and would never recommend this doctor.

June 23rd, 2008
Excellent Service
Very pleasant office staff, doctor was very attentive,recieved great care