inactive

Irving D Strouse MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 30th, 2015
He was a great doctor and kind man.

February 15th, 2013
professional
I thought the dr had a gentel bedside manner ,he was attentive to what i was saying.The staff made me feel important and comfortable.I am confident in his diagnosis and was upset that I bothered to read some of the negative reviews that were written.They are false and I feel like the dr spent time with me and did tests to come up with a diagnosis for my issues.He knows what he is doing and I would recommend him to family and friends.

May 17th, 2012
treated like cattle he had no interest in my problem and had no problem showing it....never got a bill from him but 1 year latter was going to take me to court for nonpayment. as soon as i knew i owed money i wrote a check

April 22nd, 2011
Focused on problem I didn't have
I was there for pain in my knee after sitting. He wanted to operate for an old torn meniscus on the other knee and dismissed the problem I had because he couldn't see it on the film. Not helpful.