Learn more about Dr. Irving Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Weissman, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance