A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irving Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irving Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irving Weissman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irving Louis Weissman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irving L. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Irving Weissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Irving Weissman practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.