Dr. Irving Wolfe DO Patient Reviews

Great experiance
Nice well educated man

May 24th, 2013
Made me feel better!
I found Dr. Wolfe to be helpful. He listened and validated my concerns regarding my headaches. He made me feel like a person, who really mattered, and not just someone "faking" a headache . He helped me to find the right medication, to help reduce my headaches. He didn't figure this out in one session, but through a series of trial and error. I am glad that he took the time, and made me take the time, to find the right medication fit for me. I would recommend him.

October 13th, 2011
Never Again!
I saw Dr Wolfe for tremoring on my right side. I believe he diagnosed me correctly with Essential Tremors. Where he failed me is when he prescribed me medication that he didn't know the serious side effects of, or the dosing amounts for. Started me on a dose 20mg higher than the recommended starting dose and said that it was the lowest ER dose (it isn't). When I presented with one of the serious adverse effects he told me to stop taking it. You should almost always gradually reduce to d/c this particular med. I got to spend a thrilling 4 hours in the ER and take the med again to be able to function. I talked with him about it the next day where he decided that gradual lowering was a good plan. He told me to make and appointment for a few weeks out to discuss trying something else then let me know that "sometimes the Headaches just go away and you may not need to come back." I don't have time for a dr who doesn't know who he is talking to on the phone.

August 2nd, 2011
Terrible Experience
Spent over an hour in the waiting room - was the ONLY person there. After completely dismissing everything my GP was concerned about, he basically told me nothing, made jokes about my infertility issues and dismissed all symptoms outside of the neurological issue. He just went straight to scheduling a procedure, without telling me why or what benefit it would have. Not going back. Ever.

July 11th, 2011
Good Experience
I found Dr. Wolfe to be quite professional. He listened to me and took the time to find out what was really going on with me. He provided me with information regarding my condition and was helpful. I feel better after my visit.

February 23rd, 2011
Dr Irving Wolfe,DO
I never had this test hurt so much,he was sticking needles in me and it hurt,and bruising after,I need to go have another test done and I'm afraid.

December 14th, 2010
Unprofessional. He did not listen to me. He hurt me when he performed his tests. I had bruising after my assessment with him. He was rude . He asked inappropriate questions that did not pertain to my injury.