Dr. Irwin Abraham MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2015
great healer
Great healer. Really cares about you, not just another number.

August 7th, 2013
This Doctor has literally helped me so much with the pain Ive been having that I decided to not go forward with the 2 surgeries that other doctors recommended i should have
I was injured on the job and as a result I have already had 3 surgeries. I have been told that I need at least 2 more. I have been in excruisiating lain since 2004, and as a result of being a work related accident, I am on Workers Compensation. Because of that I have seen any where from thirty to fourth doctors, none of which I have been satisfied with, for the guy who made all the negative comments on Dr. Abraham , you sound foolish! First of all if you felt uncomfortable in a sexual manner around the Doctor than why did you keep going back to him? Think the answer to that is simple! You went to see him because you're addicted to pain medication, And because you're not getting what you want your angry and because of that your willing to try and ruin a mans reputation! You have every right to see any doctor you like. If you are not satisfied move on to another. Dr. Abraham is passionate and very dedicated to his career. My experienced withb dr. irwinas been great! He has gone above and beyond for me more times than I can count. Not only is the most thourough doctor that I have ever met, but he has literally taken time on his days off to do research for me amnd my condition! He is constantly educating me almost each visit You also said something along the lines of over halfhis patients are not even hurt and that those are the patients that actually get the pain medication. Im not one for conflict but you have made yourself sound so pathetic! Everything out of your mouth is nothing but speculation, and lies that stem from anger. Most likely because he didnt give you your medication. Which only proves that Dr. Abraham is an intelligent man to have gotten rid of you. If that wasnt the case, why would you be so angry, and why didnt you put your name on the review you wrote about him. I can only speak of my experience that I have had with the doctor. Which is, I am very happy with him and his practice! The shots work for me. Im not saying that it will work for everyone, but I have nothing but positive feedback To each their own! I really think that you should take down that foolish review and act like an adult!

August 22nd, 2012
This doctor is amazing!!!

July 15th, 2012
Unusual but so is prolotherapy
To the reviewer who commented that he received only sugar water, that is actually what prolotherapy is: the injection of an irritant in the form of sugar water to produce a heightened anti-inflammatory (i.e. healing response). As for your uncomfortable experience, I can only say that I found Dr Abraham correct if a bit unusual in his manner. He seemed to be more of the absent-minded professor but it was refreshing to have a doctor spend more than 2 minutes diagnosing. As for the treatment, I can't tell for sure whether it works. I've had one treatment each for 3 conditions. Tennis elbow resolved within a month but perhaps it was going to anyway. A shoulder problem is better, and a knee problem is unchanged.I fully agree that his method of charging is strange. Ask upfront how much it will cost you.

October 12th, 2010
Not Recommended
I had injured my knee from running and went to Dr. Abraham in hopes of helping me fix the problem. Not only did I waste over an hour at his office, but I went to go see another doctor afterwards who was able to help me in a matter of 10 minutes. The best part of the whole experience was getting a surprise bill for a balance close to $200 from Dr. Abraham's office almost 4 months after my visit. Seriously, save your money, time, and frustration.

April 29th, 2015