A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Arluk graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arluk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospitals
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arluk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Arluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irwin Arluk practice?
Dr. Irwin Arluk practices Adult Medicine near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Laguna Woods Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ervin Arluk, Dr. Erwin Arluk, Dr. Irvin Arluk