A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Arluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Arluk is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arluk graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Arluk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Arluk MD is a male Pain Management, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irwin Arluk practice?
- Dr. Irwin Arluk has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Arluk practices Pain Medicine near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Pain Management Doctors.