A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Bennett, Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NorthEast Health Services
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin K Bennett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irwin K. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Irwin Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irwin Bennett practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA.
See Providence Psychiatrists.