Dr. Irwin Bruckner MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Encino, CA

3.8

June 19th, 2015
Dr. Bruckner was in the delivery room when my son Max was born almost 16 years ago. He is kind, intelligent, proactive, attentive, professional, current, wonderful! He has been there through every stage of Max's growth. We respect him completely and would recommend him to everyone. Now his son Daniel has joined the practice and is also amazing.

January 6th, 2014
Great doc!
My children are grown now, but when we started seeing him 26 yrs ago, I thought he was THE BEST Pediatrician I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. From reading the most recent reviews, I see that he is still held in high esteem by his patients, I'm glad he's still practicing and I would recommend him to ANYONE with kids.

July 26th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Irwin Bruckner is an amazing doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes care of them throughly.. He has been our pediatrician since I was born, and for my siblings. I'm could not say enough good things about him. Whenever I'm concerns about something it's easy to make an appointment or even reach him over the phone. Whenever I come into a checkup he always takes his time and really cares about everything that's going on in my life. He's very intelligent and through . Would recommend him to anyone.

May 30th, 2011
I love this Doctor
I drive 30-40 minutes to see this doctor just because of his outstanding commitment to my family. He is always kind and helpful and my children LOVE him. I love almost all the other other doctors at the practice and the only one I don't super-love is still good, just not my cup of tea. I highly, highly recommend this doctor.