A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Endelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Endelman, Obstetrician & gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Endelman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Endelman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Endelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Robert Endelman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Irwin R. Endelman practice?
- Dr. Irwin Endelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irwin Endelman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.