A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Endelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Endelman, Obstetrician & gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Endelman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Endelman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Endelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Endelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irwin R. Endelman practice?
Dr. Irwin Endelman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.