Obstetrician & gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  horrible, insensitive, unorganized  |  show details
by totally unsatisfied on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr Endelman is the worst. I have never encountered someone so rude, insensitive, and unorganized. I was supposed to be induced at 39 weeks andbwhen the day came he gave me some bs excuse as to why he couldn't and how he failed to realize there was another test that I had to take. Meanwhile the last two weeksbhe claimed the induction wouldn happen. Do not go to him also when they schedule you for an appt you do not get seen for almost 2.5 - 3 hrs AFTER your scheduled time just for him to spendbten rude mins with you. Hated this experience. I wouldnt send anyone there for a bandaid.

|  This Dr is running a Medicaid mill  |  show details
by Disappointed on Oct 29th, 2013

I arrived 10 minutes early for a NP appt to find the waiting room filled, no open seats, therefore I had to stand awhile. I asked at check-in if it would be a long wait as there was a room full of other waiting patients. I was told "there are just two ahead of you". After the 5th pregnant pt was called back I approached the office staff again, asking when I would be called back. At that time I was told that "those are just pregnancy check-ups, they'll be in and out, but he'll be tied up with your NP appt for awhile". I questioned her reasoning and expressed to her that I made the appt over 3 weeks ago, and at a time that worked with my sceduale. The office staff just stared at me, and then the employee I was speaking with actually shrugged her shoulders. That's a reaction I would expect from a child, but surely not an adult working in pt care. I sat back down, waited and watched 4 more pregnant pts called back, and then finally me. After vitals I was placed in a room where I waited, and waited, and waited for almost two hours. Two hours folks! I finally decided that this was NOT the facility for me and removed all my paperwork from the file outside the door and on my way out I asked the front desk to cancel my appt and shred all my private docs. In summary, if you are an educated professional who's time is valuable and you have good ins, DO NOT go to this office, however, if you are on government assistance, I guess you may not have a choice.

|  superb care  |  show details
by M Hawthorn on Aug 20th, 2013

I have been in his office numerous times and have witnessed how demanding, inpatient and rude some patients are towards his staff and this doctor. He takes what ever time he needs to properly treat each individual. Some remarks here are done out of ignorance. He is most definitely one of the most intellectual OB/GYN's I have ever gone to and will continue to.

|  Best on gun  |  show details
by Lemmon Tovi on Aug 3rd, 2013

All I have to say Dr.Endelman is the best doc and his great with his patients. He delivered my son and he was on time. Anyone Say anything negative about him is just wrong

|  DONT USE HIM HE'S DANGEROUS  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

Worst doctor ever! Actually tried to give me a contraceptive that would've increased my cchances of breast cancer after telling him I had a breast cyst. He also stuck a needle in my breast with no anisthesea and would not stop even after asking him to. Caused a massive infection in my breast that I am now having treated at a hospital. I called his office to express my concern and was argued with and then put on hold for over 45 minutes. After I hung up and called back they transferred me to collections and repeatedly told me not to think about how much pain I was in and that I owed a balance for the intrusive procedure.... not to mention the crazy doctor also told me he could remove my cyst for $500 in his office.... NEVER USE HIM HE'S DANGEROUS HE'S GONNA SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE ONE DAY.......

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Ana aguiire on Jan 31st, 2013

The best doctor that I could of had for my high risk pregnancy,visited me everyday for a month while at bedrest at presby!Couldnt ask for someone better,will be returning to him for my second pregnancy even though I live 30 minutes away!

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
by Bonita Holmes on Jan 27th, 2013

The doctor spent less than ten minutes with mt wife, and after a VERY invasive physical exam, the doctor left the room. After waiting several minutes for his return, comforting my wife (after her very traumatic exam), I went in search of the doctor and found him in the nurses station. When I asked about my wife he told me she could only conceive through in vitro, and never naturally. He never returned to the room to speak with my wife. He never gave any explanation of her condition. My wife refuses to see another doctor unless I am allowed to be present. This doctor is horrible.

Jan 19th, 2013

Great doctor, delivered my baby boy, no problems.

|  He Upsells you in the office!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

I am not a fan of Endleman.

|  Ridiculous Wait Time- Unorganized Stagg  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I went twice and waited 2 hours the first time, and 2.5 hours the second visit. He was rude and insensitive, and I am dropping him to go to another OB.

|  My OPinion  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Unprofessional staff. Uncaring doctor. I was hospitalized twice before going to see Dr Endelman. The hospital called to check on me TWICE and I have yet to hear back from Dr Endelman... even when my husband had to call the office to let them know the medicines he prescribed were not working at all!

Oct 3rd, 2011

Great Dr. Quirky, but caring and very open to questions and discussions. I've never felt rushed and he is always up on the latest and greatest. ( sonogram machines for example ) I always recommend him.

|  Do Not Trust Him!!!  |  show details
by S. Holmes- Dallas, TX on Aug 10th, 2011

My wife went to the Emergency room at Presbyterian, complaining of abdominal pain @ 2:30 in the afternoon. After being admitted, Dr. Endelman was assigned her case. He told the nursing staff he didn't have time to get to the hospital, and that she was to be put on an aggressive string of antibiotics and not discharged until he could get there to examine her himself.The hospital staff performed a CT scan and an ultrasound, but claimed there was no one on staff who could expalin the results and that she should wait for her doctor. We spent the night there and my wife was given a series of medications. Several of which caused diverse reactions. The following day Dr. Irwin Endelman arrived, and hour later than promised, and before examining my wife, went on a mini-tyrade about how much he hated working with the Presbyterian nursing staff."I hate calling here. All of the nursing staff have accents. That nurse you have now - I don't know if she's Philippino or African, but I can't understand a thing she said!"He then went on the berate the Emergency room staff, and claimed he couldn't trust any of the tests that they ran and that he would be conducting his own battery of tests.I stepped out of the room to walk my In-laws up, and not two minutes later, my wife was calling my cell phone crying, pleading me to come back to the room.I returned to find my wife curled up in the arms of her nurse crying.She said Dr. Endelman performed a vaginal exam without the use of a speculum (vaginal clamp) and that he examined her anally without the use of lubrication despite her protests and cries of pain. He then told her that her fallopian tubes were swollen and full of pus and that even if treated she might never conceive children naturally, and walked out of the room. He then told the nursing staff that she should be held another four days and be treated with antibiotics until the infection went away. This was the extent of his "battery of tests". His entire visit, consultation and exams, was over in under ten minutes.Upset about Dr. Endelman's diagnosis and overall demeanor, and unsure of the competence of the hospital staff thanks to his beratement of them, we asked for digital copies of all of the tests taken, checked out of Presbyterian, and went to Southwestern. There, the doctors performed the same tests, and explained the results. They even reviewed the tests taken at Presbyterian. They showed us there was nothing wrong with my wife's fallopian tubes, and that her only issue was a small cyst on her right ovary that would go away on it's own. They gave her a prescription to deal with the associated discomfort and the entire ordeal was over.Dr. Irwin Endelman is a disgrace to his profession and I would reccomend that anyone seeking medical attention avoid this man and anyone affiliated with him.I plan on posting this comment on every site that references his name.BE WARNED.

Jun 17th, 2011

I had gone to 3 different OB/GYN Doctors in Carrollton referred by people I know for pelvic pain. Spent allot of money on unneeded ultrasounds and return visits, until my Family Dr recommended Dr Irwin Endelman. He diagnosed a hernia in 1 visit. Since having it operated on I have been pain free. He is truly one of the most intellectual and experienced Doctors in the Dallas area. I do not hesitate to recommend him.

|  Very informative- gives complete details  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Endelman for both of my pregnancies. He is very accurate and gives a detail explanation of what his procedures will be and answers all questions you may have for him. His staff is friendly and he always responds to calls before/during/after pregnancy.