Dr. Irwin Endelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irwin Endelman?

January 27th, 2017

DR. ENDELMAN IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. HE DELIVERED MY TWO YOUNGER SISTERS , MY DAUGHTER, AND NOW I'M HAVING ANOTHER ONE AND HE IS SURELY DELIVERING THIS ONE. EVERY STAFF IS WONDERFUL AND PRIVATE. THIS DOCTOR HAS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE AND AS WELL EDUCATES ME ON EVERYTHING. I NEED THIS DOCTOR TILL HE IS 109 YEARS OLD.

February 5th, 2016

mean doctor

I almost die because he left me some placenta in my stomach his the really mean and monster Doctor he staple me so bad I had a really bad infection back in 2008 everytime I hear his name I shake please girls don't go with him his evil he don't have feelings for others :(

January 15th, 2016

very rude

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. His license need to be revoked. Very rude and unprofessional.

January 8th, 2016

Great doctor but OMG the wait time is horrible.

June 20th, 2015

Best doctor that I could ask for. Have been there for both of my c-section birth,both high risk and has been there all the way! Highly recommended!

February 15th, 2015

Find someone else.

I felt physically violated. I complained of ovarian pain. He shoved his fingers in my rear. Never gave an explaination. He's a monster.

October 29th, 2013

This Dr is running a Medicaid mill

I arrived 10 minutes early for a NP appt to find the waiting room filled, no open seats, therefore I had to stand awhile. I asked at check-in if it would be a long wait as there was a room full of other waiting patients. I was told "there are just two ahead of you". After the 5th pregnant pt was called back I approached the office staff again, asking when I would be called back. At that time I was told that "those are just pregnancy check-ups, they'll be in and out, but he'll be tied up with your NP appt for awhile". I questioned her reasoning and expressed to her that I made the appt over 3 weeks ago, and at a time that worked with my sceduale. The office staff just stared at me, and then the employee I was speaking with actually shrugged her shoulders. That's a reaction I would expect from a child, but surely not an adult working in pt care. I sat back down, waited and watched 4 more pregnant pts called back, and then finally me. After vitals I was placed in a room where I waited, and waited, and waited for almost two hours. Two hours folks! I finally decided that this was NOT the facility for me and removed all my paperwork from the file outside the door and on my way out I asked the front desk to cancel my appt and shred all my private docs. In summary, if you are an educated professional who's time is valuable and you have good ins, DO NOT go to this office, however, if you are on government assistance, I guess you may not have a choice.

August 20th, 2013

superb care

I have been in his office numerous times and have witnessed how demanding, inpatient and rude some patients are towards his staff and this doctor. He takes what ever time he needs to properly treat each individual. Some remarks here are done out of ignorance. He is most definitely one of the most intellectual OB/GYN's I have ever gone to and will continue to.

May 24th, 2013

DONT USE HIM HE'S DANGEROUS

Worst doctor ever! Actually tried to give me a contraceptive that would've increased my cchances of breast cancer after telling him I had a breast cyst. He also stuck a needle in my breast with no anisthesea and would not stop even after asking him to. Caused a massive infection in my breast that I am now having treated at a hospital. I called his office to express my concern and was argued with and then put on hold for over 45 minutes. After I hung up and called back they transferred me to collections and repeatedly told me not to think about how much pain I was in and that I owed a balance for the intrusive procedure.... not to mention the crazy doctor also told me he could remove my cyst for $500 in his office.... NEVER USE HIM HE'S DANGEROUS HE'S GONNA SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE ONE DAY.......

January 31st, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

The best doctor that I could of had for my high risk pregnancy,visited me everyday for a month while at bedrest at presby!Couldnt ask for someone better,will be returning to him for my second pregnancy even though I live 30 minutes away!

January 28th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

The doctor spent less than ten minutes with mt wife, and after a VERY invasive physical exam, the doctor left the room. After waiting several minutes for his return, comforting my wife (after her very traumatic exam), I went in search of the doctor and found him in the nurses station. When I asked about my wife he told me she could only conceive through in vitro, and never naturally. He never returned to the room to speak with my wife. He never gave any explanation of her condition. My wife refuses to see another doctor unless I am allowed to be present. This doctor is horrible.

January 19th, 2013

Great doctor, delivered my baby boy, no problems.