A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Estrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estrine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrine graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Estrine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin H Estrine DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irwin H. Estrine practice?
- Dr. Irwin Estrine has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Estrine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portage, MI.
See Portage Orthopedic Surgeons.