A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Feuerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feuerstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feuerstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Feuerstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Feuerstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Marc Feuerstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin M. Feuerstein practice?
- Dr. Irwin Feuerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Feuerstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Radiologists.