A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Feuerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Feuerstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Feuerstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Marc Feuerstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin M. Feuerstein practice?
- Dr. Irwin Feuerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Feuerstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Radiologists.