Dr. Irwin Frankel Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2011

Dr. Frankel helped save my life and my daughter's. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I first made an appointment with him and I was suffering from horrible pregnancy related depression (for reasons we will never know). His compassion, bed side manner and confidence in me enabled me to survive and deliver a perfectly healthy baby girl. My husband and I love Dr. Frankel.

May 30th, 2011

Dena O'Connor

I've been a patient of Dr. Frankel for over 20 years. He cared for me during my pregnancy with my son. He is kind, caring and genuine and is brillant and highly regarded by his peers in his field. He is highly educated and stays current with the latest medical findings and technology. I have been well cared for by Dr. Frankel and recommend him with confidence and respect.

Endometriosis