Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irwin Friedman
Dr. Irwin Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital, Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Irwin Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Irwin Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Ellyn Lee
Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi14
Dr. Margaret Mcaloon
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi46
Dr. Jyotsna Rajeswary
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi16