A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Friedman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Friedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Friedman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin Friedman practice?
- Dr. Irwin Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.