A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Goldstein, Sexual Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Irwin Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Goldstein practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.