A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jacobson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin W Jacobson DO is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Irwin W. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Irwin Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Jacobson practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.