A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Jacobson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jacobson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irwin W. Jacobson practice?
Dr. Irwin Jacobson practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.