A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Keller, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Facial Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Aaron Keller MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin A. Keller practice?
- Dr. Irwin Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Keller practices Neuroradiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.