Dr. Irwin Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irwin Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 7th, 2015

Excellent Dr. Quick diagnosis and treatment, kind, caring, took time and interest in me.

December 7th, 2015

Dr. Klein is an outstanding doctor who has my full confidence ...my whole family goes to him and he is the best at what he does...

Dr; Klein

Saved my life, need I say more ? Amazing, non-alarmist, professional and prompt! Love him

February 20th, 2015

Very rude and unprofessional

Rude, unprofessional and obnoxious best describes Dr Klein. I went to him after lab results showed extreme hypothyroidism. I was so ill he told me I had pre myxedema.After a week or two on Synthroid I called his office with questions and concerns. He picked up the phone and said "Ok what?" I could tell that I was on speaker phone which made me uncomfortable. I told him that I was suffering from depression which I had never experienced before and wondered if hypothyroidism could have been the cause. He answered "Myth, next" (meaning get on with your next question) He answered several of my questions with the same abrupt and rude two words, "Myth, next." How could the head of an endocrinology department not know that depression is well known to be a complication of hypothyroidism! When I asked if Synthroid would make my hair fall out he answered that he wasn't born yesterday and said he wouldn't even answer that question. Needless to say I quickly found another endocrinologist!

January 27th, 2014

Always right!!!

I have been seen by Dr. Klein for around 15 years now. His treatment has always been spot on, even if I wasn't happy with what was going on. I highly recommend him and hope he never retires!!!

September 10th, 2011

great doctor

August 23rd, 2011

Best Doctor I see

He came highly reccommended and although it is difficult to get an appointment it was well worth it. His knowlege about thyroid disease is outstanding

January 12th, 2011

Compassionate

April 22nd, 2008

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY

I have developed thyroid problems, and after consulting with two other endocrinologists, I decided to have a final consult with Irwin Klein, only because I have apprised of his so called "excellent diagnostic skills." I would be hard pressed to remember ever visiting with a physician who was so abrupt, arogant, and obnoxious. Everything the other MD's said was"wrong, ignorant, and he knew it all". He couldn't even interpret the test results I showed him. However, "I should definately have my thyroid destroyed by radiation. Was treated thereafter at the Mayo Clinic with complete success. THEY disagreed with everything HE said! If I have listened to his advise I would be on meds the rest of my life. STAY AWAY! If problem is complex I urge you to contact Mayo Clinic.

July 22nd, 2017