Dr. Irwin Levey Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Irwin Levey?

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Worth every minute of the wait to see him. Best most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. Spent almost an hour and a half with me and answered all my questions and more. Great gut and fantastic doctor .

Posted on June 9th, 2016

a superb doctor in evry way.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr. Levey is great. He takes the time to explain all the details. He is very patient and cheerful. I always look forward to seeing him. Every time I visit him I come out having learned something. HE IS A GREAT TEACHER !

I am a widow

Posted on April 12th, 2014

the DR. is a womanizer & makes comments with sexual undertones he asked me if i dated drs. & that he was divorced. he later emailed me with a very dirty & perverted comment. He told me how he thought about me & how delicious i would taste.there is only one way to percieve this statement.

Best care ever for a complicated one

Posted on October 24th, 2013

He is outstanding of all the doctors I have had! He is courteous, informative, helpful and very knowledgeable. I am no easy patient, but he sure has giving me time, tests and much care! I rate him a 5 star doc since he is extremely intelligent, well versed and wanting to assist patients. He doesn't miss a step. I made not be the easiest case, but he sure has given me his ALL! I truly appreciate his care! He is the only doctor I had who highlighted all my areas concern before I saw him. He knew my case without me saying a word! He does his homework and stays on top of current research. How could you ever dispute his practice!!! A+++++++ One thing people forget is that docs are underpaid and overworked!! It's amazing he does as well as he does! I can't fault him, that's for sure.

Go somewhere else...

Posted on October 14th, 2013

This doctor has had a long track record of actions against him in both NM and AZ and actually had to give up his NM license. Actions go beyond just medical issues.

Competent professional

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Levey's for about 5 years. He has been excellent. Very patient, caring and knowledgeable. He has an amazing knowledge of many fields and takes time to explain in detail any issues you may be dealing with.

Look Elsewhere

Posted on July 20th, 2013

The doctor may put on a jovial exterior but in terms of providing quality health care, you'd best go somewhere else IF you can even book an appointment with the doctor through the telephone maze system and rude, arrogant receptionists the "4C" group has working for them. There's maybe one caring professional among them; the rest are either overworked, uncaring or both. Paperwork, lab results, phone calls get overlooked and patient care is more like mis-care and un-care.

No compassion and a horrible mean staff

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Always a long wait. Mis-diagnosed my issues several times. Never felt like he cared. His PA Roann is even worse. The staff lies, yells at you and extremely rude, especially his latest receptionist Natalie. You ALWAYS have to make an appointment for anything including test results, refills etc. DO NOT GO HERE! YOU ABSOLUTELY WILL GET HORRIBLE CARE!

The most Wo, Irrogant & Horriable Doctor we have ever encounter!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I was referred to this Dr. & at our interview, he acturally made my wife cry! He was so rude to us, & it was really uncalled for, I have met a lot of Doctors in my life, but this one was the Worse I have ever come across, most Dr. are caring & considerate, but not this one, He was unbelieveable & I am still in shock over how he treated us. He needs to be reported. Take our advice, find another Doctor. this one is a Real Zerk!!! He really needs some manners! we have never seen anything like how he treated & belittled us. or I can say Is Thank God he is not going to be our Doctor!!

Posted on February 28th, 2011

This doctor uses his priviledge to practice medicine he is not certified to praqctice. When I was a patient of this doctor, he asked me what direction to pursue and allowed me to describe my own treatment. He first practiced medicine in NM, where he surrendered his license when it became known that he was practicing oncology without a genuine certification.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Levey for some time now and he is absolutely one of the best Dr.s I have ever seen. In only a couple of visits he got my diabetes under control which has been out for many years and no Dr. had been able to control it... I highly recommend him to anyone with medical issues.. He is extremely knowledgable in the medical field, takes however long to explain issues and the best strategy to correct them... By far the best internist I have ever been to.. I highly recommend him for just about anyone.. His staff is also very friendly,competent and helpful...