A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Lieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Lieb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Adirondack Medical Center, Lake Placid
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Michael Lieb MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin M. Lieb practice?
- Dr. Irwin Lieb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irwin Lieb practices Urology near Saranac Lake, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tupper Lake, NY.
See Saranac Lake Urologists.