A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Lieb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieb
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lieb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Lieb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Adirondack Medical Center, Lake Placid
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Michael Lieb MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin M. Lieb practice?
- Dr. Irwin Lieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Lieb practices Urology near Tupper Lake, NY.
See Tupper Lake Urologists.