A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Lieb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Lieb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Adirondack Medical Center, Lake Placid
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan