A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Mandel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mandel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Mandel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irwin Mandel practice?
- Dr. Irwin Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Mandel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons.