A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Mandel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mandel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Mandel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irwin Mandel practice?
- Dr. Irwin Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Mandel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons.