A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Moskowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Chs, Inc Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Arthur Moskowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irwin A. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Irwin Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Moskowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.