A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Moskowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Chs, Inc Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Arthur Moskowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irwin A. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Irwin Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Moskowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.