Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irwin Plisco
Dr. Irwin Plisco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florissant, MO, with other offices in Saint Charles, MO and Hazelwood, MO (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Plisco is affiliated with Christian Hospital, SSM DePaul Health Center and Missouri Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Plisco has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Irwin Plisco has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irwin Plisco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florissant, MO.